Tuesday 17 September 2013

Birthday Girl

Hello to everyone,

Can't belive that this week my baby girl turned 15, I still remember her as a tiny little thing bellowing for her bottle.  But 15, where have the years gone.  Now she is taller than me (ok not hard) much smarter and twice as lippy.  Anyway I had to make her a card, and as I was just itching to try out my new Molly Blooms Summer stamps range, just recieved and not even stamped, they had to be incorpriated.Here it is......................


It is a centre step as I wanted a bit of depth between the girls and the windmill.  I will put a few other pictures on the Birthday card page and the template when I get chance.  So have a go it is rather easy.  Beth loved it so it was worth all the colouring and cutting out.

Hope it inspires you to have a go, as it looks really effective
Best Wishes
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment