Wednesday 26 February 2014

Just wanna be your teddy bear


Hello everyone

Just stopped by to show you my latest card for which I inked up my new set of LOTV stamps called posy trio.  I just couldn't resist this little set of bears and love the way she falls and drops the bouquet but still bravely struggles back into place still grasping one of the flowers.







The papers are also by LOTV and are called Country Lady but sadley I am nearing the end of the pad, so will have to treat myself to a new one soon.  I just had to have a go with my new die from Memory box which I was lucky to win in penny black challenge last month and I just love how it draws attention to the flowers.  They are from Ribbon girl by the way, bought with my gift voucher from winning a previous challenge. I tried inking them with some Tim Holtz tea die to blend them in with the colours of the paper and I was quite pleased with the result for my first go.



The card is for my Niece Ellie's  birthday and I think she will love the cute little bear images, they are so sweet. Plus they were very quick to color and I got to play at stamping out of a circle.





I colored her using my spectrum Noirs but I think she would look just as good in chalks or even watercolors.  Hope you like the card, Please let me know what you think.

I am entering it into the LOTV monthly challenge and the song it reminds me of is I just want to be your teddy bear.
                                                     http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html
Thanks for stopping by
Love from Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment