Friday 28 February 2014

Jingle bells

Hi there

Just wanted to show you my latest card and my final entry into the LOTV monthley challenge.  Again I have used their Build a snowman stamp and the first edition papers but different ones and have chosen to do a rectangular card base.



Here it is with the box I made for it , it is just wide enough for a bar of chocolate to be wrapped and added to it. I just love the little stockings on the backing paper and the texture is lovely it is almost as if they have been coated in embossing powder.  Again I just had to add a LOTV sentiment but this time stamped onto one of the papers. Just a dusting of stickels and it was all done.




Can't believe I am getting so far ahead this year, and that I have managed to enter the competition in time for once.  Just had to enter this card with the song Jingle bells, sorry to be so unimaginative but that  is what it reminds me of. Just love this stamp the possibilities are endless.
Hope you like it 
Best wishes Maria

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so BEAUTIFUL! Love the bright happy colors and all of the sparkles!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words. I follow your beautiful work on the LOTV blog and find such inspiration from your cards. It means so much to receive a compliment from someone as talented as you. Best wishes Mariaxxx

      Delete