Saturday 25 October 2014

I belive in Santa

Hello everyone

This is the second door hanger that I have made.


 This time I used a dark brown paint underneath the white when I did the crackle glaze so that it was more prominent. To finish it off I added a Pearlised glaze to made it shine although it doesn't show up too well in the photo

I used the first edition Christmas village paper again and the die cuts were from the romantic rectangles by spellbinders the touch of glitter on the rectangles and diamonds is stickles stardust.


 Flowers are again from Ribbon girl and as it is one of the first times I have used flowers on a christmas project and I am relieved it has turned out so well


I just love this picture of a jolly vintage santa and thought it was just right to complete my hanger. Just can't wait for christmas now.

Bye for now

Maria

I am entering this project in the following challenges

The ribbon girl October color challenge white.
country view crafts October challege sparkle and shine.

Winter wonderland Challenge Gold christmas

Completley Christmas #35 add a sentiment

Christmas cards all year round embelishment

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and elegant door hanger Maria. I love your crackling and the Santa image is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining in with our Sparkle and Shine challenge at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete