Tuesday 28 October 2014

Twinkly Christmas

Hello to all my fellow crafters,

 just had to ink up this lovely James snowman stamp that I got from LOTV ready for their latest challenge. Anything Goes.


 I just had to use my favourite christmas sentiment stamps and chose Twinkley Christmas as it is my favorite.

The papers are Twas the night by LOTV and I have coloured the image with Spectrum noir pens and added snowflakes and lots of stickles.

I embossed the background to make the image stand out better with a snowflake embossing folder and the snowflakes are from a die set from spellbinders.

Another one to tick off my list and I can even enter it as my last entry into the LOTV challenge.
Wish me luck and happy crafting.

Best wishes Maria

I am entering this into the following challenges

LOTV Monthley challenge anything goes
country view challenges October challenge sparkle and shine.
Penny Black at all sorts get ahead for christmas
Completely christmas #35 add a sentiment
Christmas cards all year round embelishment
sparkles christmas challenge for a child
Christmas at sweet stampin october challlenge snowflakes

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great embossing and love the colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm running all behind this week Maria but didn't want to miss the opportunity to thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah what a sweetie and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card,thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful card, Maria!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring and wonderful design and your snowflakes are perfect. It's delightful to see you playing along with the CASSettes this month with this pretty card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute - love the image and the holly backing paper.
    Thank you for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete